Friday, June 7, 2013

I am sooo not a good blogger!

I am so sorry, for not keeping in touch more..

I wanted to delete the blog, but I have received some lovely e-mails regarding my Pondo stitch tutorials and more, and I decided to keep this blog open, and I'll post a little here and there.

The truth is, I don't have the time I used to. And beading is just not something I do much of anymore. I miss it, I really do, but there's so many other things to do.

Before I had a weekend off. My husband would be working and my son would be at his grandparents. And that left a lot of time for beading. My husband has other hours now and we have our son home like normal families. I love it. Getting more time with him, I cherish.

:)

So since last I have turned 30, and I feel wonderful. :)

I love your emails, I may not have the time to reply, but I do read every one. ;D




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for leaving your blog up. I just found it again, and will bookmark the Pondo stitch info. I'm glad you're able to see more of your family these days.

    ReplyDelete