Monday, September 10, 2012

Newest pieces

So here are my new pieces.

I wanted to try an learn how to crochet, so here's my very first crochet piece




This next piece is braided with five strands. It can be a double bracelet or at child's headband. ;) 




An a little more




This one is made from a tutorial from ruby's, I love her site. Go ahead a take a peak there, you'll find a lot of tutorials and inspiration. Ruby's beadwork


Not really a lot of new things. Haven't really been beading much. Not that I don't want to, I just don't have time. And the time I do have I spend working on a crochet thingy I am trying to make work. Beading is easier for my, but I like a challenge. Besides crocheting is easier to put down and away when I need to go some where or if my son needs me, beading is not. But I'll grab that needle again, soon enough. 




No comments:

Post a Comment