Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Busy busy busy

Since I am in less than 14 days getting an adorable Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (ruby) I been beading A LOT LOL

Here's a little something 

This is a pattern I got from Bead and button magazine the designer of the bracelet is Michelle Skobel, the toggle claps i my own design. You can find it here 


This little bracelet is a short version of a "gawjuuus" bracelet you'll find here.. time after time if you open it with Google chrome browser, it will translate the Russian

This nect one was really fun to make. Diffinately not that last time I am doing this one. It's called nothing but net. Also from Bead and button. The designer is Jennifer Airs. Find it here Nothing but net



This necklace is original from Bead Work magazine Oct/Now 2009, the designer is Melinda Barta. I only made som slight changes. I added more pearls and I did the clasp in the neck in stead of the side (hidden behind flowers)




Hope you enjoyed ;) 

1 comment: